Well, those of you who have been waiting patiently for vacation pix, have to wait a little longer. There is something wrong with Blogger that wont allow me to email the pix in, and I don't want to upload them one by one, so hopefully it will get fixed soon.
To update you on the family, as you can see below, Audrey is trying her best to stand tall. She is always pulled up on something, anything, and cruising around. I fear she will be walking before long. She almost never crawls, wastes her time I guess. Davis on the other hand, crawls like a madman up and down the hall and around the house. I will try to upload a video of his speed to YouTube, and if you look down on the right hand side you will see links to my YouTube videos.
Seth is more and more interested in the babies. Yesterday he looked at me and said, "Davis play cars too?" while he had his giant box of cars and other vehicles in his hands. I said sure, just only let him have the big cars, so he dumped out the box and proceeded to divide the cars into Seth sized (small) cars, and Davis sized (big) cars. It was too cute. And lest you think Audrey was being left out, she happened to be asleep at this moment, and that was part of my surprise, because Seth has shown much more interest in Audrey up to this point. They seem to have some level of communication and understanding of each other, while Seth seemed a little wary of Davis (maybe because he almost has him in weight...) so I was happy to see Seth playing with his little brother.
Ta ta for now, hopefully those pictures will be up soon. We had an incredibly good time as you will soon see...
1 comment:
Oh - I love reading all the updates! :-)
Post a Comment