Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Seth, inc. video!

Hello-
I realize it hasn't been very long since the last set of pics, but as many of you know, I have been sent off work by my doctor in order to grow babies. Leaves time for things like pictures. And since these may be some of the last ones I ever have time to take...

Plus I got a really cute video of Seth doing all his animal impressions. View it here: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/coutten/?action=view&current=Sethdoestheanimals.flv

Anyway, below you will see pics of Seth at Great Grandma's house, playing with the plastic flora and doilies. Brushing his teeth on his big boy stool, riding his rocking horse, and playing with Daddy at Tiny Tumblers class. You will also see two pics of the growing belly. (These were specifically requested by people, the rest of you may avert your eyes :) ) And you can see the ridiculous rate it is growing, as the first pic is Sept 20, and the second Oct 2. So in 12 days...
Enjoy!

Cathy

No comments: