Hello Again!
Here's some cute pix of Seth, and I've been asked for pictures of the soon to be siblings, so they are included below. (not sure how cute they are yet...)
See pictures of Seth playing around, then there are pictures of the twins from 2 weeks ago, and then some of each twin from 6 weeks ago. You can make out some hands and noses, and in some of the pics the boy and girl parts are pointed out as well if you look carefully :)
Then there are pictures of Seth on wheels, at Jeff's parents house and in a bicycle built for 4 with his Aunt Laurie and cousins. Two of his 18mo portraits are there, one with me, and the other I like to call his "blue steel" look.
Then the gorilla in the cage, and lastly with grandma and pa at the SD Zoo last Sunday.
Hope all is well with everyone. I will be spending more and more time at home the next few months, so if anyone wants to come by and play with Seth while I watch :) please drop a line!
Cathy
Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Seth and the siblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment