Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seth's View

For his birthday I got Seth an iPod touch.  An all in one music player, game player, camera, video camera, movie watcher and more.  I wasn't sure at first, but not only does the price easily lower than buying all these types of things for him, it takes up WAY less space.  He is also taking excellent care of it, and puts it up high whenever he is not using it.  On to the pics below.  These are all pictures he has taken with it.  It actually is a way better resolution camera than the kid one he used to have.  It also has the camera on the front and the back, so his self portrait studies are numerous and hilarious.  Alas I can't post them all, so here is a taste.  I'm breaking this into two posts, so more pics to come.







No comments: