Maybe not a miracle but something special for sure. Excuse the iPhone pics. It poured rain all day, but we decided to go to Dland Wednesday evening anyway, to see the Christmas decor and parade. So we hoped in the car and arrived around 5pm. Fearful of rain, I took umbrellas and jackets for everyone, and left my camera in the car. We walked into Disneyland, and the parade was just about to come down Main street, so we stood and watched that. Then we went to dinner, no waiting. Went to Fantasy land, and rode Dumbo (which I never do because of the line, but no line this night!), then the carousel. Tea cups were closed (too wet) so we went around the corner. Audrey and I waited in line to see the Princesses (which I also never do because of the line) while the boys went to Toon Town.After having quite the conversations with Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, we met back up with the boys and caught a crazy Christmas light show projected on Its a Small World. Then we went on Autopia, and as we came off that, an 80's band was playing in Tomorrow land, and we danced, Davis going crazy. Then we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride, and as we came out, the Fireworks show started. We watched that and then went back to the car. In all that time it did not rain one drop. As we were driving on the freeway, it began to rain again, and poured the whole way home. Wow. It was a great night for us!
2 comments:
I think we have had a similar experience with no waiting, meeting with lots of characters and much more. Just one of those times where everything is alligned and the day goes perfect. I think it's some kind of special DL magic so that you dont get pissed off and dont renew your passes...
So cool! Really glad you ad such a great night!
Post a Comment