Saturday, September 4, 2010

Art Overload

One of the best things about the kid's preschool is that they have a lot of choice in what they do.  There are always several activities and the kids can decide where they want to go and what to do.  Seth is a sand box guy.  I think he may have spent 90% of the time last year in the sand box.  Which is fine.  But it left me unprepared for this.  Below you can see ONE DAY's worth of art that A and D made.  They went to school three days this week.  Multiply that in your head.  And I'm guessing they aren't going to stop.  I always saw that some of the other kids had lots of art in their cubbies.  I now feel for them.  So three days a week times three years of preschool times what you see below... YIKES!







No comments: