Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yosemite 2010 - Day 2

Our second day we woke early, had some delicious pancakes (Thanks Rachel!), and headed out to the Lower Yosemite Falls trail.  This is a great trail for us since it is more or less paved, so we can take the stroller.  In the Spring, when you get to the falls it can be stunning, the amount of water coming over is incredible and it creates a freezing wind  and spray.  Audrey loved it, "too cold, too windy, but I love it!"  Davis just thought it was too loud.
Early morning chill

Yosemite Falls

J and D in front of the Lower Falls

A and C at Lower Falls

Family Photo

Seth navigating the rocks

Do you see that?

I do!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You Outtens are amazing! I don't know how you do it, but hat's off to you. =)