Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Seth the professional artist
Seth's school had an art auction fundraiser, and I was quite surprised to find out that Seth had actually made a piece of art for it. He is not usually an art guy, usually passes on the activities to go run around and dig in the sand. Anyway, they had a Friday evening reception, and we all went. Someone did outbid me on Seth's piece, but in the end I got it. After spending sometime there eating and getting Davis's face painted, we wandered around the largely deserted campus.

Labels:
Around Town,
Seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pretty cool! What did his piece sell for and who outbid you?
Ibought it for $15. I don't know who the other person was, I couldn't believe they outbid me!
Post a Comment