Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Playtime at the park
My standard park to take the kids to is Wardlow park. It has great shade, nearby parking so I can get the kids in and out of the car, and a gated play area which was very important a year or so ago, although not as much now. I mostly took these pictures to show that I do occasionally manage to brush Audrey's hair. Generally, especially if on my own, the process of getting three toddler/preschoolers fed, dressed, out the door and buckled in their carseats, AND packing food, water, diaper bag and sand toys leaves little time or energy for things like ponytails. But here they are:



Labels:
Around Town,
Audrey,
Outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment