Anyway, in infinite Mommy wisdom, I bought four blankeys for Seth (which are very similar although not identical), to be interchanged whenever one needs to be washed, which has worked out quite well most of the time. However, over time, a hierarchy of blankets has emerged, and I will now describe that to you. The best blankey is an older one which still has its tag and is bumpy (or polky dotted as Seth calls it). The next best is a much newer blankey, which still has its tag, and is extra polky dotty since it isn't as worn out. Then there are two more. The polky dotty one without a tag and one that is not polky dotty just flat(although this was the original blanky from birth). Seth refuses to determine which of these last two is better than the other, I think it depends on his mood. That loss of tag has really hit the blankey's value hard. I should have found it and sewed it back on, if only I knew...
1 comment:
Taylor calls her second blankie "backup blankie" they are the exact same blanket but she knows the difference!
Post a Comment