Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

I think my children were a little underwhelmed with Christmas morning.  While I had been systematically getting rid of old stuff for the last few weeks making way for the new, there has in general always been a lot of stuff around our house, uh, since the kids were born.  So to wake up to a new pile of stuff, they barely noticed.  But after we got into the opening, they were a little more excited.  For some reason though, Seth seemed more interested in the baby stuff while the babies were more interested in his stuff.  Oh well!

2 comments:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I think that is always how it goes... I have boys putting on make up and using pretend blow-dryers while Kyla is playing with the crashe em up Monster Truck thing! Love it!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I think that is always how it goes... I have boys putting on make up and using pretend blow-dryers while Kyla is playing with the crashe em up Monster Truck thing! Love it!