Both Audrey and Davis are now great at going down stairs, which is VERY important. For some reason babies learn to go up first, which is a problem when there are not enough people to watch them. Both Audrey and Davis are now trained to turn around and go down backwords, and can go down several steps easily.
The furniture in our house is quickly disappearing. We took the train table out as it was being used only as a jungle gym, and not for its intended purpose. One of the drawers was broken as well from kids climbing in and out of it. Then a couple of days ago Audrey broke the glass top of our end table (no worries on the table, I got it for $5 10 years ago, AND no one got hurt) but I had to throw that out. Davis knocked the lamp off that table a few days before that breaking the part where the light bulb goes and the light bulb, so I don't have to worry about getting a new table to keep that on :)
Anyway, we are getting ready for birthdays and the holidays, and I'm sure we will see many of you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment