First of all, everyone gets so excited about crawling, and walking and all that stuff that babies do, but I'm here to talk about the excitement of pronouns. Yes, pronouns. Watching a two year old struggle with me, you, mine, yours, his, hers, etc is hilarious and amazing.
Anyway, I had to put up one more Yosemite picture, even though it didn't turn out that great, because... yesterday Seth and I were watching Dangerous Season, which was showing the Yosemite Search and Rescue team. I said: "Look Seth, its Yosemite, see the big rocks?" He said: "Big Rocks, My-semite! (As in mys, not yours, Mom) It makes me happy to see him have such a personal attachment to a place I love. :) So here he is, looking at those big rocks in My-semite.
1 comment:
This is such a great age for conversing with them! Enjoy!
Post a Comment