We spent yesterday at the Wild Animal Park, with the cousins. It was much more pleasant than our last trip (104 degrees), yesterday it was only 84 or so. We had a great time though. See pictures of sullen Sebastian (age 15) texting away as he spent most of the day, but came out of his shell as he was selected as a voluteer at the Billions of Bubbles show, where he got to drop 10 mentos into a 2 liter bottle of Diet Coke!
Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wednesday at WAP
Sorry folks, 5 posts today! Last one I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Cathy,
This is so cute. I love seeing pictures of the kids. My niece would think the "one black cousin" is totally hot. :) Well, I am getting used to a new addition at my house; I just got the sweetest Cavalier King Charles Spaniel I have ever met. Tell Jeff and everyone "Hi."
~Misty
Post a Comment