Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
On the move
Everyday the twins get a little more mobile. They are threatening to crawl. (I use the term threatening in the most loving way possible.) But seriously, what are we going to do? Even in the house, no matter how much I run around and pick up choke sized items, Seth puts them down even faster. I figure if there were one baby, I suppose I could crawl around with him/her and hopefully see the dangers before the baby. But with two? Which one do I follow? (Davis, since he's the mouther I guess.) And what happens if we aren't at home? Someone else's house, a friend of Seth's perhaps? For sure there would be little items there. Outside at the park? Maybe no choking, but as they pick up speed, and choose different directions.... So what is the answer? Baby jail? Perhaps, but not for too long, for both my sake and theirs. Well anyway, wish us luck as we embark on this new "moving" adventure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish you the very best of luck getting through this phase and moving along to the next!!! Great 4th of July pictures by the way (o:
My vote is definitely for Miss A (on the crawling). I think Davis just uses brute force to propel (or roll) himself around. Audrey has more finesse.
Post a Comment