Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jeff and Cathy

I've been spending a lot of time reading my friends blogs recently, and I got the idea to post about us. I've been talking about nothing but Seth, Audrey and Davis for nearly 3 years now, I almost forgot about Jeff and I!

Jeff is working very hard starting up his own contracting business Outten Construction. He is working remodel jobs on several houses most of the time, which means he's very busy, but still gets in time to play with the kids. Check out the extremely professional web page :) created by me. (At least there's some good pix of his projects.)

I am currently at home with the three kids, but will be starting back to work half time in August. I will be going back to my job as a librarian at CSULB. Seth will be at preschool on campus while I'm at work, and the babies will be at home with their Grandmothers.

Anyway, that's enough about me.....

3 comments:

ErinBW said...

Congrats on getting Seth into the preschool. I know that it's a major accomplishment. Is Jeff looking to add a licensed structural engineer to the team? (Really, I'm not kidding.)

Multitasking Mama said...

I love Outten updates! :-) Let's meet up soon so you can show me the ropes of this whole blogging thing!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

That's not enough... keep it coming! Are you looking forward to getting back to work part time? I know I was (o: