Hello everybody, I'm just sitting here getting bigger by the minute.
As of the last ultrasound, both babies should be well over 5 lbs by
now! Hopefully sometime in the the next 4 weeks they should join us.
Below you can see some pix of Seth's last days as an only child,
sailing with Uncle Richard, hanging out at the pumpkin farm,
pretending to be just like Mommy who spends too much time in front of
the computer, the three of us dressed up in our prize winning family
themed costumes (yes, Seth is a Wonka Bar with the Golden Ticket
inside!), Seth and Jeff carving pumpkins, Seth as a Giraffe (one of
his favorite words), and finally our recent family portrait. Don't worry, no pictures of the
belly this time, its getting too scary...
There may not be any more pix for a while, for the obvious busy-ness
reasons, but also because I have managed to fill my 80GB hard drive.
(No its not all pix, mostly its music) But anyway I need to get a new
computer, and I'm not sure I'll have the time to do it in the near
future.
Enjoy!
-Cathy
Trials and tribulations of our family, with rants from Mom and pics of the family, as we navigate life with 3 kids less than two years apart!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
May be the last pictures of our family of 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment